Google Tag Manager is one of the indispensable tools for Digital Marketing where you can add and manage the codes you need to add to your site in one place.
All website owners want to increase the number of visitors and customers. To do this, they need to use websites synchronously with various digital marketing tools. Basically, it is necessary to add codes such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads Remarketing, and Programmatic tools. Apart from these, we are able to push data that Google Analytics does not provide to us by creating various events with Google tag manager to Google Analytics and various tools.
Why Should I Use Google Tag Manager?
- If you don’t use GTM, you need to manually enter and edit the source codes when you want to add a code to your website. Your technical knowledge may not be enough for this and you may cause things to go wrong on your website.
- With GTM, you experience the comfort of managing the codes you have added to your website in one place. Any mistake you make will not harm your site, you can comfortably waste your mistake.
- Your dependence on technical teams and software developers will decrease.
- When you want to add marketing codes to your site, you will be able to add them quickly, and whenever you want, you can edit or delete these codes.
- You save time and money for developers.
- You can find a lot of content and videos to use GTM. Only Google’s documents may be sufficient.
- Not all of the actions that users take on your site appear in Google Analytics by default. But you can create events with various triggers using GTM, and then you can push this data into Google Analytics. In this way, you can contribute to your marketing strategies and increase your income.
How to Setup and Integrate Google Tag Manager