Create a Google Ads Account Without Campaign
To start setting up Google Ads account: https://ads.google.com/
We don’t need to create a campaign right away, we will create a search campaign in the next video. Because before creating a campaign, our ad texts and keywords must be ready.
Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is the largest internet advertising platform with over 1 million users.
Why do I need to use Google Ads?
To deliver your products and services to more people, to sell more, to get more visitors, to get more phone calls, etc. you must enter Google Ads ads for goals.
- Google has a lot of user data. So you can easily target the relevant audience and easily convert from your ads.
- You can easily integrate with other tools from Google and create better quality ads. Most importantly, by integrating Google Analytics, you can target remarketing audiences that you have created in Google Analytics as potential customers in your ads.
- You can see the conversion rate of these goals in ads by importing the goals you created in Google Analytics into Google Ads.
- Google Ads has a flexible platform user-friendly dashboard. You can download your advertisement data as an excel sheet. You can import your existing data to Google Ads.
- There are a lot of documents you can benefit from by creating ad campaigns and optimizations.
- It is an online marketing tool that allows you to show your ads in Google’s search results, partner sites or on Youtube.
- By integrating with Google Data Studio, you can create reports that visualize your advertising data for better analysis.
- You can see the results quickly and clearly.
Google Ads Types
You must choose one of these three campaign types before starting paid ads on Google Ads:
Search Campaign: It allows you to advertise as text in queries you want in Google Search results.
Display Campaign: These are image-based display ads on websites located on the Google Display Network. With Google Adsense, website owners integrate Google ads on their site. We publish display ads with Google Ads and appear in front of relevant users on the websites on this network.
Video Campaign: These are between six and 15 seconds and appear on YouTube.
Shopping Campaign: If you’re a retailer, you can use Shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads.
App Campaign: Making it easy to promote your apps across Google’s largest properties including Search, Google Play, YouTube, Discover on Google Search, and the Google Display Network. Just add a few lines of text, a bid, some assets, and the rest is optimized to help your users find you.
Last Word: SEO AND GOOGLE ADS ARE FRIENDS, NOT THE ENEMY!